software for Pocket PC

Reply to topic

software for Pocket PC

franniestopdat Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:56 am

Can a software be created for Pocket PC? A few phones that are out have Windows Mobile. The Neptune RTP and the phone can connect via bluetooth. The software doesn't have to have full tuning capabilities. What I'm visioning is saving the datalog through pocket pc. my tmobile Wing memory can be expanded to 2gb. maybe make minor adjustments to the tune like overall fuel trim and parameters and to display the datalogging (RPM, air/fuel, MPH, and etc). it would look pretty badass to show off the friends haha. once the datalog info has been saved into the phone, it can be uploaded into the computer for analysis through the regular RTP software. Good ideas?

franniestopdat

Send private message View user's profile AIM Address

HRTuning Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:04 am

It's been thought of, I actually have a WM phone, but I'm not in a position to make it happen currently. Sorry.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

Da1spaz247 Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:32 am

Has there been anymore thought into this? I plan on getting Neptune soon and i would love being able to run the software on a WM phone so I could connect my phone though a panel mount USB port in the center console, and disable the ignition for security. Obviously wouldnt keep a laptop in the car 24/7, but being able to use a phone or i'd even get a PDA just for easy ignition disabling. Plus, if I got the bluetooth link and could disable/enable the igntion (or any other change I want to make) wirelessly from my phone would be BALLER!

Da1spaz247

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address

HRTuning Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:10 am

The TunerView LCD display will be able to disable the injectors for security purposes. I don't plan on doing a Pocket PC version.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

Reply to topic

NepTune RTP Software