Neptune Customer Service & General ?'s

Reply to topic

Neptune Customer Service & General ?'s

buklae620 Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 pm

im a curious type of person Very Happy Very Happy

and with all the success that neptune has had, how the hell does HrTuning, keep up with all these damn questions? questions on this forum, in emails, honda tech, locals, etc etc etc. i mean geeez does it ever get overwhelming and make u want to pull your hair out?

how do you do it????

i will say this though, HRTuning is SUPER FAST @ replying to threads on here, or through emails. TRUST ME i know, ive sent plenty of emails Smile and have received a response in a timely manner, alot faster than i expected.

i dont see how he does it on top of being an average person and having a life and all that stuff, but i will say though CUSTOMER SERVICE MUST BE SUPER HIGH ON HRTunings priority list.

neptune has awesome and super fast customer service!!!!!!
its amazing!!!!!

this is one reason i decided to go with neptune, because the customer service is there, when u need it. HRTuning wont leave u hanging........thats for damn sure.

buklae620

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail

HRTuning Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 pm

Thank you. Smile I appreciate the kind words. It's really not hard to keep on top of this stuff and still have a life. I suppose I can't understand why others can't do the same for their customers.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

buklae620 Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:05 pm

HRTuning wrote:It's really not hard to keep on top of this stuff and still have a life.

do you ever get calls or emails from your tuners if they have any problems or just a question about your system when tuning a customers car??

and if i may ask.............WHY is customer service such a high priority on your list?

and how do you keep up with the demand of your product?

buklae620

HRTuning Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:28 pm

I get calls from my tuners, sometimes at odd hours, but I don't mind. Smile I don't stop cold at 5pm.

I actually care. Smile and I do this for the right reasons. Customer service should always be high on the list of anyone providing products or services. I've seen a downhill trend in my studies of business and I am certainly not one to be consumed.

As far as demand goes, it's not just me there. I have to give a lot of credit to my dealers as well. They've definitely helped the product grow and earn the name it has. And I definitely thank Craig Moates for working with me to get the RTP out there in its' current form.

HRTuning

buklae620 Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:36 pm

HRTuning wrote:

I actually care. Smile and I do this for the right reasons. Customer service should always be high on the list of anyone providing products or services. I've seen a downhill trend in my studies of business and I am certainly not one to be consumed.

this is something that i have not seen in a lot of products, customer service being a top priority.

are u the ONLY ONE handling all the emails, questions and calls????

i see that the list of neptune tuners/dealers is increasing ever since the release of the RTP. somme names i recognize, some i dont. can the public expect to see the list of tuners/dealers keep on increasing as each day passes by?

and are you able to answer the question on how the rtp boards are manufactured?

with the demand of neptune, i dont see how rtp boards are being made in a timely manner and shipped out to all the dealers...

do you have a a homeade factory with employees putting together rtp boards in your house??? lol.... Very Happy Very Happy

buklae620

HRTuning Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:23 pm

I am the only one, yes. Smile The dealers get a lot of questions, too, I'm sure.

You can expect the dealer network to expand quite a bit this year. That's the plan at least. Smile

Moates has the boards manufactured directly. We originally had more RTP boards made than needed, thanks to a few investors, and that has kept up with demand so far. Smile

HRTuning

buklae620 Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:32 pm

HRTuning wrote:

Moates has the boards manufactured directly. We originally had more RTP boards made than needed, thanks to a few investors, and that has kept up with demand so far. Smile

INVESTORS???? are we talking suit and tie investors????

and was neptune eeprom manufactured the same way too????

as far as the dealer network goes, are the dealers going to offer the same customer support and service as HRTuning???

and is the dealer netwwork increasing to help promote the neptune product?

buklae620

HRTuning Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:46 pm

No, we're talking friends who saw potential and wanted to see this product succeed on a wider level. Smile It's now global! Wink

No, the eeprom development was all my doing. It wasn't until the RTP needed to be created that people offered to help.

I imagine every dealer has their own priority placed on customer service, but I try to choose good people. I will always maintain this level of involvement with dealers and customers.

I like to think it's increasing because more people are interested in the product and what it has to offer. Smile With NepTune, I've never taken a direct marketing strategy. It's all been word of mouth.

HRTuning

tepid1 Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:20 am

I gotta jump on this too.... James, you are the man. Always there for myself and everyone else.

I am one of those people that had "accidentially" called HRTuning early in the morning. I forgot that there was a 3hr difference between CT and AZ. Oops! Well, he was cool with it and helped me anyway.

Mr. Green Big props to HRTuning.

I love you man! Wink

tepid1

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail AIM Address

HRTuning Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:34 am

tepid1 wrote:I love you man! Wink

Awwwww. Hey, where's the kissy face icon. lol Wink

Thanks brotha.

HRTuning

buklae620 Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:13 am

HRTuning wrote:

No, the eeprom development was all my doing. It wasn't until the RTP needed to be created that people offered to help.

I imagine every dealer has their own priority placed on customer service, but I try to choose good people. I will always maintain this level of involvement with dealers and customers.

u try to choose good people????? well from some of the names listed on the website id say most if not all of em are good people, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy you have chosen some well known ppl, obviously they must be doing something right or are just BADASS to be on the neptune team.

hrtuning, has customer service and support always been a top priority even in the beginning stages of development for neptune eeprom and rtp?

with neptune eeprom, obviously it wasnt programmable like RTP, so if a customer had a problem with their neptune eeprom, would they have to go back to their tuner to get support?

buklae620

HRTuning Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:22 am

Yup. It's always been a priority. All of my tuners can call me up to ask questions.

You'd have to go back to the tuner to make changes, yes.

HRTuning

buklae620 Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:10 am

how'd you come up with the name NEPTUNE ??????

it has a ring to it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NEPPPPPPPPPP TOOOOOOO OOOOOOOONNNNNN

buklae620

HRTuning Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:24 am

At the time it was out of this world, housing the features that other people claimed couldn't be done. Since it's tuning software NepTune was fitting. lol.

HRTuning

buklae620 Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:20 pm

hrtuning, do you do any local tuning in your area?

buklae620

Reply to topic

NepTune Chip Based Questions/Comments