TunerView is lagging wile its connected

Reply to topic

TunerView is lagging wile its connected

Null4D Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:11 am

I connect to my demon normally and the parameters lag well the engine running. Everything has a delay. It Doesn't gradually climb RPMs it glitches from 1000 1500 2000. When I first got the Bluetooth module it worked perfectly. Any ideas?

Null4D

Send private message View user's profile

Re: TunerView is lagging wile its connected

Linszter Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:12 am

Null4D wrote:I connect to my demon normally and the parameters lag well the engine running. Everything has a delay. It Doesn't gradually climb RPMs it glitches from 1000 1500 2000. When I first got the Bluetooth module it worked perfectly. Any ideas?

Is your laptop connected too? If yes that be the problem. If no, try to restart the phone. Some devices can do wierd things with bluetooth sometimes.

Linszter

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website

Null4D Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:28 am

I've tried restarting the phone also tried different phones. And this is while the only thing it's connected is my phone. I've tried putting putting the EC you in different cars. But it still lags. At first the software works fine but about a year ago it's just real blocky and slow.

Null4D

Send private message View user's profile

Linszter Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 am

Null4D wrote:I've tried restarting the phone also tried different phones. And this is while the only thing it's connected is my phone. I've tried putting putting the EC you in different cars. But it still lags. At first the software works fine but about a year ago it's just real blocky and slow.

Maybe its bluetooth issue or something changed in the rom. I tried several things but it works fast for me.

Linszter

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website

Reply to topic

TunerView Mobile