Tunerview Android app suggestion

Reply to topic

Tunerview Android app suggestion

Dala Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:47 am

First of all, don't know if this is the correct place to post this thread, but here we go,

I love the bluetooth andoird app, and I use it alot with my Nismotronic ECU. I just wish development of new features would continue.

Bugs:
-The "Graph View" does not display MAP values correctly in BAR mode. They range between -1, -1, -0, 0, 1. Should be displayed with mbar, or bar+1 decimal (major)
-The "Graph View" setup seems to be made for 4x entries at the same time, although only 2 are selectable. UI bug, or more in the future? (minor)
-The "Graph View" crashes the phone if zoomed out too much. Too many points of data is drawn, overloading the hardware (both phone & tablet). This would be best to solve by making it less accurate if zoomed out. (major)
-While in "Graph View", if you lock the device, and unlock it again to resume looking at the log, the setup box will multiply itself! (minor)
-If you start "Playback" too soon, while the RPM is sweeping, all the displays are glitching for a few seconds (minor)

Feature request:
-Flex fuel content. This information is visible in the Nismotronic software, and would be very convenient if this could be show on the android app aswell. Just a small & simple % display somewhere would be great Smile

I can add screenshots if something is unclear. Thanks for reading this Smile[/list]

Dala

Send private message View user's profile

HRTuning Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:25 pm

He's working on a lot of the graphing code this week.

As far as flex fuel I believe that's not sent over the datalog protocol, but rather is stored in the "ROM" space and that's how he reads it back. We might not be able to add it if that's the case. I'll check with John, though.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

Reply to topic

TunerView II