Bad throttle cut

Reply to topic

Bad throttle cut

bkmc24 Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:32 am

So I am a bit lost. I had a Phearable ECU that they sent me with their basemap for my H2B and my car started and ran fine it seemed. Since I bought an RD1, I decided to go ahead and buy the RTP and have a map put on it by Chris at Xenocron so I could affectively used the full ability of the RD1 as well as RTP. Since I got the ECU back from Xenocron, it seems to take a lot longer to get started, but seems to idle fine. When I was still in South Dakota, it would drive but had a bad rev limiter seeming threshold which was consistent to which I narrowed down to what I thought was the broken coolant temp connector, which I fixed today after we moved to Colorado. It started about the same today, but when I try to drive it anything beyond very light throttle, it cuts out extremely badly, to where it hardly even wants to run. I am unsure if it is the actual tune, the ECU or what, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Land Cruiser
Integra
Civic Wagon 2WD

bkmc24

Send private message View user's profile

HRTuning Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:46 pm

If it's not a rev limit at a specific RPM, or isn't the advanced adjustable 2-step, then you just need tuning.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

bkmc24 Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:45 am

So I messed with the tuning a little and got rid of the 2-step and anything related to it and it did better, but I still got extremely random intermittent misses. Anyone want to check my tune and see if its what is messing me up?

Land Cruiser
Integra
Civic Wagon 2WD

bkmc24

Send private message View user's profile

Reply to topic

General Questions