Neptune ems for 93 civic running a toyota 3sgte

Reply to topic

Neptune ems for 93 civic running a toyota 3sgte

Induction Motorsports Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi Guys,

To start, I am located in Antigua & Barbuda. We had a local Neptune dealer/supplier who goes by the name CrossBreed tuning (Neville 'foota' Anderson)

He did GREAT work in the country but unfortunately, he passed away during a recent motor accident while road tuning. In the forums I also noticed a lot of his work on other full Honda applications and a recent swap done on a starlet with a 4age 20V engine.

He did in my opinion a great ECU swap by using a civic harness with a custom civic distributor to run the Neptune ems on my Toyota Ae111 Levin/trueno with a 91 USDM spec 3SGTE. The ECU also runs everything as factory - headlights, other lights, gauges, cluster, cd deck, windows etc perfectly and effortlessly.

We got a bit of tuning done but I was unable to complete tuning due to the unfortunate incident. At the moment the car redlines at 5k rpm and up to that point he placed an AFR of 11:1 so that it would be driveable for the time being until I was ready to road tune or dyno the car.

I am now wondering how can the ecu be tuned now and what would be required to do so. Additionally I can submit pics if needed and also a fully spec of the engine if this will help in creating a better fuel and ignition map and also increase the rpm limit to about 8k RPMs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

tel - 1-268-724-2598
email - andychristian1987@gmail.com

Induction Motorsports

Send private message View user's profile Send e-mail

HRTuning Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:31 am

Very very sorry to hear that.

You would need a NepTune RTP system to continue.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

Reply to topic

NepTune Chip Based Questions/Comments