Problem tunerview II

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Problem tunerview II

xt_typer Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Hello

got my TV2 about 3 months and has worked in perfection, I have linked to KPRO but now I have a problem that the screen image appears light but not'm getting worried that this will be burned?

I already called through usb and this equals

I leave here a picture to better understand

Best Regards

Jorge[/img]

xt_typer

Send private message View user's profile

HRTuning Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:52 pm

If the software can connect to it try upload firmware from the COM page. Wait until it finishes.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

xt_typer Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:14 pm

hi,
I now upload the firmware but still the same what it will be?

xt_typer

HRTuning Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:30 pm

If you can connect then the unit is working. Did you wait for the progress bar to go back to empty? You may have damaged the display itself.

HRTuning

xt_typer Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:11 am

the process bar appears because I was not working properly and how it is installed in-dash radio and how I had to take the radio out for repair then when I came back to put the radio in place I have played in some connector I think.

TV2 works connected to the pc's to setup etc so the image does not appear on the LCD
may be some transistor?

how to resolve this

please help me

thanks

xt_typer

HRTuning Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:49 am

It's not a transistor if the display shows nothing. You've likely damaged the display. You're welcome to send it in for testing to the address on the contact page. If it's shown that the display has been damaged you'll need to get a new one.

HRTuning

xt_typer Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:29 am

ok thanks for the help I'll do this to say~

Regards

xt_typer

xt_typer Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:02 pm

hi,

I bought a new one.
installed and was working ok, only lasted 2 days stay the same, not showing image

I realize that I no longer have enough spending that leads me to believe that it is of poor quality. I do now have 2 lcd not working: (

really ....

xt_typer

HRTuning Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Sorry about your troubles. There's about 800 of the TunerView IIs out there since 2007 still running strong. Smile You must be doing something differently or incorrectly to have two fail on you with your installation.

Try plugging it in to USB when it's not attached or installed into anything. You may be grounding the pins of the display or something.

If it still doesn't work since you've just bought that one you're welcome to exchange it or try to get a refund, just contact the dealer you purchased it from. If you do get it exchanged and it happens again we won't be able to replace it again, so take that into consideration.

HRTuning

xt_typer Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm doing everything right so I'm sure. the 1st lcd worked fine until the day I had to remove the panel from the radio and when I put crashed.
bought 1 new installed carefully and leave working.

there was never any problem like this?

xt_typer

HRTuning Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:38 am

No. What you're describing doesn't happen. You didn't send your unit in so I can't tell you what went wrong. In either case if you've ruined two it's likely on your side and I don't advise you getting another one just to do the same thing to it again. The failure rate in the field is less than 1% and you're at two for two. Something is wrong.

That's if you've uninstalled it so there's nothing attached like I asked and checked it via USB only.

HRTuning

xt_typer Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:00 pm

yes I tested via usb worked both before and after the programmed install in the car and this problem happened after then reconnected the usb and nothing works but does not appear on screen

xt_typer

xt_typer Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 pm

already talked to the supplier and already sent to xenecron to check what happened

xt_typer

xt_typer Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:52 am

now send the LCD to the station and you it seems to me that if you want to blame for this because they say that are tested and revised before leaving for commerce.

So I wonder I buy 2 LCD and crash in warranty and now has no warranty but then to say that right out to lose sales guaranteed'm not understand this?

and another thing do not know what to say these problems which originated it "can only be misusing" I want an answer to this issue I am a customer who already bought enough things to you.

what problem this causes? ja and now can be repaired?

and please explain so that we can understand

Because you speak for mincing words ...

xt_typer

HRTuning Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:31 am

I don't quite understand what you're saying here, but you're misinterpreting where I'm coming from.

You have two units that have failed under your care, that's 100% failure rate for your installation. I have about 800 of these TunerView II units out in the world and less than 8 have ever been sent in for repair/replacement, that's less than 1% failure rate. If I find that you have damaged the components it's not covered by warranty. If I can't identify the problem and I replace it for you, but you manage to damage it again, I can't cover that under warranty. That is not a warranty issue and that's not a problem with my unit. A warranty covers defects. It's very simple. You need to send them in to find out, as I'm happy to check them out for you. Send everything in, including the Hondata module.

What I'm saying is since you don't know what's causing the problem I would suggest selling the units if they're replaced under warranty. That way there's no chance that you can damage another unit and lose out.

HRTuning

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

TunerView II