Warning Limits

Reply to topic

Warning Limits

Burton5251 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 am

In order to activate the warning limits does anything else need to be set besides setting the activation limits under "Warning Limits". I have the limits set but even when they are crossed no warnings or notifications indicate on the display.

Burton5251

Send private message View user's profile

Re: Warning Limits

Linszter Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:12 am

Burton5251 wrote:In order to activate the warning limits does anything else need to be set besides setting the activation limits under "Warning Limits". I have the limits set but even when they are crossed no warnings or notifications indicate on the display.

Can you specify what layout and what limit did you used?

Linszter

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website

Burton5251 Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Linszter wrote:
Burton5251 wrote:In order to activate the warning limits does anything else need to be set besides setting the activation limits under "Warning Limits". I have the limits set but even when they are crossed no warnings or notifications indicate on the display.

I tried both layouts as seen below. The RPM shift light limit set to 8,000 RPM, ECT temp set to 195 and map set to 3 PSI all did not activate. I tried other numerical limits under these functions none of which activated.

Burton5251

Linszter Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Burton5251 wrote:
Linszter wrote:

I tried both layouts as seen below. The RPM shift light limit set to 8,000 RPM, ECT temp set to 195 and map set to 3 PSI all did not activate. I tried other numerical limits under these functions none of which activated.

Try to set it to a lower values first.

Linszter

Burton5251 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:39 pm

Linszter wrote:
Burton5251 wrote:
Linszter wrote:

Try to set it to a lower values first.

By setting it to a lower value I was able to get ECT and RPM to work. However, no matter what parameter I set to map, PSI (negative or positive) no warning will indicate. I am supercharged that is why I was testing positive values as well.

Burton5251

Linszter Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:46 am

Burton5251 wrote:By setting it to a lower value I was able to get ECT and RPM to work. However, no matter what parameter I set to map, PSI (negative or positive) no warning will indicate. I am supercharged that is why I was testing positive values as well.

What protocol do you use?

Linszter

Burton5251 Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Linszter wrote:
Burton5251 wrote:By setting it to a lower value I was able to get ECT and RPM to work. However, no matter what parameter I set to map, PSI (negative or positive) no warning will indicate. I am supercharged that is why I was testing positive values as well.

What protocol do you use?

KTunerR1

Burton5251

Reply to topic

TunerView Mobile