TunerView app features request

Reply to topic

jsouroufis Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Oh it's the keyboard then!
How can a simple number work? It needs to be a percentage. For example, if I put -10 what will happen? Deduct 10 km/h at what speed?

jsouroufis

Send private message View user's profile

Linszter Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:03 am

jsouroufis wrote:Oh it's the keyboard then!
How can a simple number work? It needs to be a percentage. For example, if I put -10 what will happen? Deduct 10 km/h at what speed?

I misunderstood something. Very Happy Uploaded a new version. It can be negative and the value is percentage now. Let me know if it look good.

Linszter

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website

jsouroufis Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:35 am

Can I say again how GREAT the support is??? Very Happy
I'll test it in the next couple of days and report back!
Cheers!!

jsouroufis

jsouroufis Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:39 pm

OK so I just tried the last update.
Speed offset doesn't work right..I put -17 and it deducts 17km/h. At a full stop it shows -17. Going 20 km/h says 3 etc..it's only right at 100 km/h obviously. It should deduct 17% at any given speed.

Also, one more bug I noticed is that at the throttle position the green bar doesn't show. That's on the layout with the Rev counter one right and the data one the left. (The first layout of the second row)

jsouroufis

Linszter Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:42 pm

jsouroufis wrote:OK so I just tried the last update.
Speed offset doesn't work right..I put -17 and it deducts 17km/h. At a full stop it shows -17. Going 20 km/h says 3 etc..it's only right at 100 km/h obviously. It should deduct 17% at any given speed.

Also, one more bug I noticed is that at the throttle position the green bar doesn't show. That's on the layout with the Rev counter one right and the data one the left. (The first layout of the second row)

Did you updated to the latest version? I forgot to add that to the race layout, but other layout works.

Linszter

jsouroufis Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:34 am

Ok, I thought I already had the latest update..Seems to be fixed now, didn't drive the car but while stopped it was showing 0.
I'll report back in a couple of days when I'll take it for a drive.

Thanks!

jsouroufis

AKindinos Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:24 am

Hello guys and keep up the nice work!!!!! Will it be possible to add a customized O2 view so that we can config the tunerview to show in lambda units or AFR instead of volts? Also is it possible to make the injector data to be in % instead ms? What about if you have custom gearing? If u you would like I can act as beta tester I already sign up for this in playstore

AKindinos

Linszter Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:39 am

AKindinos wrote:Hello guys and keep up the nice work!!!!! Will it be possible to add a customized O2 view so that we can config the tunerview to show in lambda units or AFR instead of volts? Also is it possible to make the injector data to be in % instead ms? What about if you have custom gearing? If u you would like I can act as beta tester I already sign up for this in playstore

Hi. It depends on what protocol do you use. You can setup a custom wideband in the settings to show AFR. Injector % maybe, but gearing is calculated in the ECU not in the app.

Linszter

AKindinos Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:30 am

I found the wideband 02 a few moments ago..... also is it possible to warning limits for all the parameters? or add them and remove them at will? I'm running Neptune RTP

AKindinos

Linszter Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:54 am

AKindinos wrote:I found the wideband 02 a few moments ago..... also is it possible to warning limits for all the parameters? or add them and remove them at will? I'm running Neptune RTP

We will try to add warning limits for every parameter.

Linszter

AKindinos Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:14 am

Hello I was looking on the wideband settings last time and I noticed that I can set the AFR only with one decimal is it possible to have it with at least two ? Iím used to reading lambda values so if I set the wideband for lambda I get only one decimal reading on the dash! Also it will be cool on the race dash to be able to customize the shift lights on our own or a dash skin with bigger shift lights F1 style Razz thank you for tolerating with our stupid requests

AKindinos

Linszter Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:20 am

AKindinos wrote:Hello I was looking on the wideband settings last time and I noticed that I can set the AFR only with one decimal is it possible to have it with at least two ? Iím used to reading lambda values so if I set the wideband for lambda I get only one decimal reading on the dash! Also it will be cool on the race dash to be able to customize the shift lights on our own or a dash skin with bigger shift lights F1 style Razz thank you for tolerating with our stupid requests

I will add something to the settings for the decimals. Next version will have a new layout with "bigger" shiftlight.

TunerView 1.5 Demo

Linszter

Burton5251 Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:57 am

Would it be possible to set O2 warning limits based off TPS (say WOT) so one could detect lean conditions? This would be helpful since KTuner Rev1 does not have lean protection.

Burton5251

Linszter Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:13 am

Burton5251 wrote:Would it be possible to set O2 warning limits based off TPS (say WOT) so one could detect lean conditions? This would be helpful since KTuner Rev1 does not have lean protection.

I can add something.

Linszter

AKindinos Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Will, it be possible to add Odometer, Partial Odometer, Instant fuel consumption, and average consumption? I know there aren't as much as futures but they will be useful to some of us that also daily drive the cars. I know for sure that fuel consumption can be calculated don't know for the odometer! Thanks

AKindinos

Reply to topic

TunerView Mobile