TunerView App

Reply to topic

TunerView App

nylumiro24 Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Well, There is no forum for the app yet, I am throwing this here.

Just Got the Demon II BT adapter and tried to connect it to see if the app works, I posted it in the FB page, but I rather use the support forums.

The issue I am running is that the BT module only shows a red light, and shows up in the phone but does not connect. It asks for the pin to pair but nothing happens after that. The cable is prperlty labeled EHBT<-->DEMON so they should be right.

Now, with the app, it sais I need to set the datalog protocols but nothing shows up in the datalog protocols windows. I am guessing its asking if I am goingto be connecting via Neptune, S300 or so. But nothing shows up. Is there somthing I need to do in the RTP software as far as setting it up to datalog with the bluetooth in the parameter area?

nylumiro24

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger

nylumiro24 Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:42 am

Problem solved thanks to the fast and easy help from JR. it was soooo simple.

nylumiro24

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger

TV App Video Log.

nylumiro24 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am

Well, I am loving the app, it is a great tool.

I just have question, when you record a video log, you can see the gauges and stuff while recoding when you stop it and view the videos is just a video of the run, the gauges dont show up. Is there anything I am missing in the settings? Other than that, it works perfect! Any input is appreciated.

nylumiro24

HRTuning Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:51 pm

That is how it works. You can use a tool like RaceRender to layout your own gauges on top of the video.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

Reply to topic

TunerView II