Stock H22A tuned map + ITB question

Reply to topic

Stock H22A tuned map + ITB question

likwidchz Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Hey everyone,

I have had Neptune about 3 years now and really really like using it and messing with my H22A tuned map "mainly smoothing things out"
I would like to request a map for a tuned stock H22A to compare to my tuned map. Some of the things I have been working on are smoothing out the ignition maps to the point where they look like really smooth arches in 2d mode, I will need to do the same for fuel.
I'm working on the following things currently
I want to learn what the most amount of timing I can run before and after vtec under high load "the ignition curve"
the most amount of timing I can run under decel the exact opposite line on the 2d graph.

Same thing for fuel under high load, the general idea of what the fuel curve should look like, so far mine is pretty flat atleast on the low cam.
also the same thing for fuel under decel unless its really nothing.

I can post my results if anyone is curious enough...

I have been thinking about doing ITB's for a while now either that or a Skunk2 IM with 68 or 70mm TB and port matching them although I'm curious if anyone has ever done ITB's on a stock H22 what the fuel/ignition maps look like after the tuning.
do you have to run more fuel globally? or are there parts in the map that get less? do you have the ability to advance ignition timing for some healthy gains?

--Aaron

likwidchz

Send private message View user's profile ICQ Number AIM Address

Reply to topic

NepTune Chip Based Questions/Comments