im new got a question asked about tuner version

Reply to topic

im new got a question asked about tuner version

mario_pic Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:38 am

oke im new hear im still desideing between neptune and ectune so far neptune is looking good to me because i like to use more then one laptop due to the fact i got 3 lap tops in rotation due to spyware and school lol and family usage but eneways lets get to my question i was wondering is there a way i can burn my tunes from a pro version on to a chip only reasion i ask is because lot of hondas have been getting stolen latly and my buddy got his s300 stolen last week im just scared that my demon is going to get stolen im willing to buy a tuner version but to be honist i wont even use the full ability of the programs unlimited car tuneing lmao due to the fact im lazy lol i just want to make a chip of my tune and then remove my demon and put my chip it is it posible im also willing to email my .cal file if some one can convert it to a bin so i can burn it on my buddys burn1 chip burner hope u guys can help me out thanks ^_^

mario_pic

Send private message View user's profile MSN Messenger

HRTuning Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Lately? Hondas are near the top in the list of stolen vehicles. Always have been.

You can go to a dealer to have a chip burned. This will cost you a license fee, since you can then sell your RTP.

The dealer version is only for dealers, though. That won't change.

HRTuning

Send private message View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address

mario_pic Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 pm

HRTuning wrote:Lately? Hondas are near the top in the list of stolen vehicles. Always have been.

You can go to a dealer to have a chip burned. This will cost you a license fee, since you can then sell your RTP.

The dealer version is only for dealers, though. That won't change.

Y the he'll would I sell my demon for me I'm tuning not for Hp more for fuel eff
So I'm going to be using it at least 4 times a year to make small ajustments what's the going price on geting a chip burned if I make the map ? Also if I need to update it will I fry the same fee agan if so I'd rather buy. The tuner version what's the price I know u got to be a dealer to get it but y is that never under stud Realy

mario_pic

HRTuning Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Because it's specifically for dealers to tune customers and burn chips. Not for end users, that's what the RTP is for.

HRTuning

mario_pic Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 pm

HRTuning wrote:Because it's specifically for dealers to tune customers and burn chips. Not for end users, that's what the RTP is for.
oke so what do i got to do to become a dealer im willing to become one how do i go about becoming a dealer then

mario_pic

HRTuning Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 am

I'm sorry, you're really close to all three of my dealers for that region.

HRTuning

Reply to topic

NepTune Chip Based Questions/Comments